41，what are the advantages of hot water circulation and steam circulation vaporizers- doer equipment
classification：forum publishtime：2019-08-19 14:14:20
what are the advantages of hot water circulation and steam circulation vaporizers?
the difference between hot water circulating water bath vaporizer and steam water bath vaporizer is not too great, but the supporting materials are different.
the circulating water vaporizer uses surplus hot water for heating. the advantage is that there is more hot water and it is recycled. the effect is very obvious. the disadvantage is: which house will have so much hot water.
steam water bath vaporizer is generally widely used in various chemical plants and iron and steel plants. it is generally used as a standby equipment of air temperature vaporizer. that is, after the weather is cold, when the gasification capacity of the air heated vaporizer cannot meet the requirements of use, the steam heated water bath vaporizer will be used. the utility model has the advantages that the vaporization capacity is several times larger than that of the air heated vaporizer, and the phenomenon of icing will not occur.
in a word, the two carburetors have their own advantages and disadvantages, and the type selection should be based on the actual situation in the use of various industries.
prev： 40，simple structure of air heated gasifier - doer equipment
next： 42，introduction to corrosivity of lng vaporizer - doer equipment
- 205、lng operating procedures - doer equipment [2022-11-15]
- 205. tank classification and characteristics - doer… [2022-11-15]
- 204. brief introduction to tank development - doer … [2022-10-31]
- 204、lng vacuum cryogenic liquid storage tank - doe… [2022-10-31]
- 203、precautions for precooling of natural gas stor… [2022-10-28]
- 203、preparation before pressure regulation of lng … [2022-10-24]
- 3，successful test run of cangzhou ethylene storage… [2019-09-02]
- 2，advantages of suzhou doer large cryogenic tank … [2019-08-30]
- 1，congratulations on the success of one-time liqui… [2019-08-26]