图74，what are the characteristics of the insulation of cryogenic storage tanks - doer equipment
classification：forum publishtime：2019-09-16 13:14:28
图74，what are the characteristics of the insulation of cryogenic storage tanks -凯时登录
what are the characteristics of the insulation layer of cryogenic storage tank
for large atmospheric cryogenic liquid storage tank, doer to its large volume and on-site production of equipment, its low-temperature insulation treatment method is different from that of vacuum powder storage tank.
its characteristics are as follows:
1. the annular interlayer of the storage tank is filled with pearlite sand and filled with dry nitrogen to keep the thermal insulation material dry. the interlayer thickness is 5-6 times more than that of ordinary vacuum storage tank, and the thermal insulation effect is good.
2. the outer tank bottom plate and the inner tank bottom plate are made up of multi-storey materials, mainly composed of outer cylinder bottom plate, bottom leveling layer, foam glass brick, pearl sand reinforced concrete ring beam and other materials. the foam glass brick and concrete ring beam are the bottom insulation layer and bear the weight of the inner tank and the medium, so that when the inner tank leaks, the cold liquid contacts the bottom plate of the outer tank directly, and the storage tank foundation adopts an overhead structure to maintain air circulation.
3. the outer wall of the inner tank cylinder is wrapped with elastic felt, and the surface and the sealing place between the cylinder and the ceiling plate are wrapped with glass fiber cloth to seal the pearlescent sand. glass fiber wool is laid on the ceiling plate of the inner tank, which has good cold insulation effect.
the interlayer between the inner tank and the outer tank is protected with pearlescent sand and dry nitrogen; the central cold insulation material at the bottom of the storage tank is glass brick, which is paved on the leveling layer of the bottom plate of the outer tank and bonded with asphalt. the concrete pressure ring of the inner tank foundation is set below the arch ring plate at the bottom of the inner tank.
the inner tank ceiling adopts glass wool as cold insulation material, and the surface of the uppermost glass wool is provided with aluminum foil. the inner wall can be cooled by elastic compound, expanded perlite and foam glass brick.
prev： 73，what should be paid attention to when using cryogenic liquid storage tanks- doer equipment
- 205、lng operating procedures - doer equipment [2022-11-15]
- 205. tank classification and characteristics - doer… [2022-11-15]
- 204. brief introduction to tank development - doer … [2022-10-31]
- 204、lng vacuum cryogenic liquid storage tank - doe… [2022-10-31]
- 203、precautions for precooling of natural gas stor… [2022-10-28]
- 203、preparation before pressure regulation of lng … [2022-10-24]
- 3，successful test run of cangzhou ethylene storage… [2019-09-02]
- 2，advantages of suzhou doer large cryogenic tank … [2019-08-30]
- 1，congratulations on the success of one-time liqui… [2019-08-26]