79，what are the problems of one-time operation of cryogenic and atmospheric pressure storage tanks- doer equipment
classification：forum publishtime：2019-09-20 16:36:47
what are the problems of one-time operation of cryogenic and atmospheric pressure storage tanks?
lng low-temperature and atmospheric pressure storage tank is a flat bottom double wall cylindrical tank, which is composed of inner and outer layers, and the two layers are thermal insulation structure and cold insulation layer. the inner tank is used to store liquefied natural gas, while the shell is used to protect and keep cold.
although the one-time investment of cryogenic and atmospheric pressure storage tank scheme is low, there are some problems:
(1) it is more suitable for liquefaction plant and receiving terminal station
(2) the system of low temperature and atmospheric pressure storage tank is complex
(3) lng pump needs to be set, with high requirements for lng pump
(4) the construction period is long and the maintenance is difficult
(5) stratification and boiling should be considered in low temperature and atmospheric pressure tanks
the tank item is a self-supporting vault. the inner tank item must have sufficient strength and stability to withstand the external pressure caused by cold insulation materials and the internal pressure generated by internal gas.
prev： 78，how to prevent problems in cryogenic liquid storage tanks - doer equipment
next： 91，how to fill the storage tank with pearlite - doer equipment
- 205、lng operating procedures - doer equipment [2022-11-15]
- 205. tank classification and characteristics - doer… [2022-11-15]
- 204. brief introduction to tank development - doer … [2022-10-31]
- 204、lng vacuum cryogenic liquid storage tank - doe… [2022-10-31]
- 203、precautions for precooling of natural gas stor… [2022-10-28]
- 203、preparation before pressure regulation of lng … [2022-10-24]
- 3，successful test run of cangzhou ethylene storage… [2019-09-02]
- 2，advantages of suzhou doer large cryogenic tank … [2019-08-30]
- 1，congratulations on the success of one-time liqui… [2019-08-26]