132、do you know the functional differences of pressure reducing valve, back pressure valve, safety valve, pressure relief valve and pressure stabilizing valve- doer equipment
classification：forum publishtime：2019-12-18 14:26:31
do you know the functional differences of pressure reducing valve, back pressure valve, safety valve, pressure relief valve and pressure stabilizing valve?
1. the pressure reducing valve is a device that reduces the gas with high pressure to the gas with low pressure. the characteristic of the valve is to keep the outlet pressure within a certain range under the condition of changing inlet pressure.
2. back pressure valve, also known as overflow valve, is a device to maintain the pressure in front of the valve at the set value and discharge the excess pressure. the difference between pressure reducing valve and back pressure valve: the pressure reducing valve controls the pressure behind the valve, while the back pressure valve controls the pressure in front of the valve.
3. safety valve is a valve used to prevent damage to boiler, pressure vessel and other equipment or pipelines doer to overpressure. when the pressure is slightly higher than the normal working pressure, the safety valve opens automatically to reduce the pressure. when the pressure is slightly lower than the normal working pressure, the safety valve closes automatically, stops discharging fluid and remains sealed. the difference between safety valve and pressure reducing valve is that the safety valve belongs to safety relief device and is a special valve. it only acts when the working pressure exceeds the allowable range to protect the system. the pressure reducing valve is a process valve, which can reduce the pressure of high-pressure gas to meet the pressure requirements of the system after pressure reduction. its working process is continuous.
4. the pressure relief valve is mainly used in the case of excessive pressure. when the pressure is greater than the set value, the inner membrane of the valve is pushed open to release the pressure in time. after the pressure is reduced, it returns to the original position, which is not different from the safety valve. the pressure relief valve is mostly used for liquid, and the safety valve is mostly used for gas and steam.
5. pressure stabilizing valve is a device that keeps the medium in an area within a certain pressure range. different from pressure reducing valve, pressure reducing valve: no matter how the inlet pressure changes, the outlet pressure is reduced to the rated value to reduce pressure. pressure stabilizing valve: maintain a constant upstream pressure no matter how the downstream pressure and demand change.
prev： 131、cryogenic liquid master tank - doer equipment
next： 162，what are the storage methods of lng cryogenic storage tanks（ 1) -doer equipment
- 205、lng operating procedures - doer equipment [2022-11-15]
- 205. tank classification and characteristics - doer… [2022-11-15]
- 204. brief introduction to tank development - doer … [2022-10-31]
- 204、lng vacuum cryogenic liquid storage tank - doe… [2022-10-31]
- 203、precautions for precooling of natural gas stor… [2022-10-28]
- 203、preparation before pressure regulation of lng … [2022-10-24]
- 3，successful test run of cangzhou ethylene storage… [2019-09-02]
- 2，advantages of suzhou doer large cryogenic tank … [2019-08-30]
- 1，congratulations on the success of one-time liqui… [2019-08-26]