61，technical specification for vacuum pumping of storage tank - doer equipment
classification：industry publishtime：2019-09-29 16:47:53
process specification for vacuum pumping of storage tank
process specification for vacuum pumping of storage tank：
1. basic requirements: the vacuum worker should be familiar with the basic knowledge of vacuum and be able to operate the vacuum equipment correctly, master the correct connection method of vacuum pipeline and valve, master the method of measuring the vacuum degree of container with vacuum instrument, and be familiar with the general process requirements of vacuum leak detection.
2. before leak detection, the operator shall confirm that all the containers have been welded, and have passed the corresponding non-destructive testing and air pressure test and passed the test.
3. preparation: when vacuuming the vessel with vacuum unit or vacuum pump, the vacuum unit and pipeline shall be checked for leakage first, and the limit vacuum of the vacuum unit or vacuum pump shall be confirmed to reach 1pa, then the connecting valve with the vessel shall be opened. the vacuum pipeline shall be equipped with bypass diaphragm valve, which can be used for vacuum leak detection of helium mass spectrometry.
prev： 60，perlite filling in interlayer of storage tank - doer equipment
next： 76，safety management knowledge related to temporary electricity use in gasifier construction site - doer equipment
- 204. brief introduction to tank development - doer … [2022-10-31]
- 204、lng vacuum cryogenic liquid storage tank - doe… [2022-10-31]
- 203、precautions for precooling of natural gas stor… [2022-10-28]
- 203、preparation before pressure regulation of lng … [2022-10-24]
- 3，successful test run of cangzhou ethylene storage… [2019-09-02]
- 2，advantages of suzhou doer large cryogenic tank … [2019-08-30]
- 1，congratulations on the success of one-time liqui… [2019-08-26]