117、2000m ³ pre cooling scheme of lng atmospheric tank (1) - doer equipment
classification：industry publishtime：2019-12-14 14:04:57
2000m ³ pre cooling scheme of lng atmospheric tank
2000m ³ the total amount of liquid nitrogen required for pre cooling before start-up is 30 tons.
the purpose of liquid nitrogen purging and precooling is to gradually reduce the temperature of storage tank and pipeline, avoid rapid cooling and prevent damage to storage tank and pipeline caused by sudden temperature drop. at the same time, check whether the cryogenic equipment, pipelines, valves and instruments meet the requirements of design, production and specification. the medium used is liquid nitrogen.
check whether the quality of low temperature materials is qualified;
inspection of welding quality;
check whether the cold shrinkage of pipeline can meet the requirements of temperature compensation;
check the sealing performance of cryogenic valve;
inspect whether the whole storage tank meets the requirements of design, storage and specification;
reduce the temperature of the inner tank and the surrounding insulation material to make the tank work.
prev： 116、on the installation of tank nozzle - doer equipment
next： 180、function and overview of air heated carburetor - doer equipment
- 205、lng operating procedures - doer equipment [2022-11-15]
- 205. tank classification and characteristics - doer… [2022-11-15]
- 204. brief introduction to tank development - doer … [2022-10-31]
- 204、lng vacuum cryogenic liquid storage tank - doe… [2022-10-31]
- 203、precautions for precooling of natural gas stor… [2022-10-28]
- 203、preparation before pressure regulation of lng … [2022-10-24]
- 3，successful test run of cangzhou ethylene storage… [2019-09-02]
- 2，advantages of suzhou doer large cryogenic tank … [2019-08-30]
- 1，congratulations on the success of one-time liqui… [2019-08-26]