147、introduction of cryogenic and atmospheric pressure storage tank system structure - doer equipment
classification：industry publishtime：2020-06-20 15:23:08
introduction of cryogenic and atmospheric pressure storage tank system structure
cryogenic and atmospheric pressure storage tank is to consider the overpressure of the storage tank, and also consider the evacuation of the storage tank (forming negative pressure). it needs air replenishment measures, so the storage tank should be equipped with multiple cryogenic control valves, breathing valves, etc. automatic dry powder fire extinguishing system and lifting device shall be set on the top of the tank.
since the general working pressure of low-temperature atmospheric pressure storage tank is 15kpa, in order to maintain this pressure, the pressure regulating valve of the storage tank needs to be opened frequently, and bog gas is recycled to the liquefaction section or burned in the station flare.
there is no such facilities in this station. if the cryogenic atmospheric pressure tank is used, only part of bog can be compressed to the pipe network for transportation, and the rest will be released, which will cause waste and environmental pollution. or build a comparative bog storage tank in the station for bog storage, which is necessary to increase a large investment.
prev： 146、overview of lng urban peak shaving station (part 2) - doer equipment
next： 180、function and overview of air heated carburetor - doer equipment
- 205、lng operating procedures - doer equipment [2022-11-15]
- 205. tank classification and characteristics - doer… [2022-11-15]
- 204. brief introduction to tank development - doer … [2022-10-31]
- 204、lng vacuum cryogenic liquid storage tank - doe… [2022-10-31]
- 203、precautions for precooling of natural gas stor… [2022-10-28]
- 203、preparation before pressure regulation of lng … [2022-10-24]
- 3，successful test run of cangzhou ethylene storage… [2019-09-02]
- 2，advantages of suzhou doer large cryogenic tank … [2019-08-30]
- 1，congratulations on the success of one-time liqui… [2019-08-26]